Belgian Network Meeting Anna Lindh Foundation 17/01
We kindly invite all network members to the network meeting on January 17th, from 9:30-12:00 at Espace Magh, Rue du Poinçon 17, 1000 Bruxelles.
- New Head of Network: explication on the process leading towards the change in the coordination, by Raphaël Mathy (representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Board of Governors of the ALF) and Fabrice de Kerckhove (previous Head of Network of the Network, at the King Baudouin Foundation)
- Presentation on MEDEA by Sébastien Boussois (researcher at MEDEA) and Marjon Goetinck (new Head of the Belgian Network)
- Strategy of the Belgian Network in 2013
- Anna Lindh Forum: program and participation of the Belgian Network
- Common Action: presentation of this Action by the members who are already participating
- Other points (suggested by the members)
Please confirm your presency before Monday January 14th, by email m.goetinck(at)medea.be or by phone 02 231 13 00.