- Turkish Airlines in the heart of the debate on secularism in Turkey – 10/05/2013 – La Croix (La Turkish Airlines au cœur du débat sur la laïcité en Turquie)
The Turkish Airlines, one of the most dynamic airlines in the world is back on its decision to ban bright color lipstick to his hostess. The company has been accused of trying to participate in a « Islamization » of Turkish society.
- Tunisia: Revise the Draft Constitution– 13/05/2013- Human Rights Watch
Tunisia’s National Constituent Assembly (NCA) should modify articles in the new draft constitution that threaten human rights. Human Rights Watch analyzed the draft constitution to identify human rights concerns.
- The Syrian conflict is getting closer to Ankara– 13/05/2013- Courrier International (Le conflit syrien se rapproche d’Ankara)
According to the Turkish press, double attack Reyhanli, near the Syrian border, would search involving Ankara in the Syrian conflict. In Damascus, newspapers refute this accusation.
- UN resolution on Syria will do little to stop massive abuses– 15/05/2013- Amnesty International.
Today’s United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) resolution on Syria is a positive step but it does little to address the immense ongoing human rights and humanitarian crisis in the country, Amnesty International said.
- Iran should take part in Syria conference, says Russia– 16/05/2013 . Your Middle East
Iran should take part in an international conference agreed by Moscow and Washington to help broker an end to the Syria conflict, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov insisted in an interview broadcast Thursday.